From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 20:47:40 -0600
Hi all,

I'm starting to feel kinda bad cause all I ever seem to post here are
questions asking for help.  I do promise though that one day soon (how's
that for evasion) I will actually send in a cute fert story cause I sure
enjoy reading them.  I nearly killed myself laughing at the Honey story from
Lynn.

I could just kick myself for not saving all those past issues of the FML.
Oh well you know what they say about hindsight.  In the last couple weeks
I've finally clued in and am now saving all diet and medical information.

My grandpa ferret Hobie seems to have developed acne on his tail.  Its
covered in little bumps and black spots.  I'm positive I've read several
posts dealing with this and how to treat it, but of course it went in one
ear and out the other. (or would that be in one eye and out the other??)
Anyway if someone would be so kind as to repeat what to do in this
situation I would sure appreciate it.

Oh yeah, just wanted to add my .002 cents on the postings about fruits and
sweets.  I have been reading all the postings on this with much interest.
Maybe I've just been lucky I don't know, but Hobie who is now 11 years old
is absolutely nuts about bananas.  They are his food of choice.  He has been
getting 3 slices of banana every morning and 2 slices every night for the
last 8 years or so and I've never noticed that it caused any problems.  I do
occasionally substitute melon, cause Watermelon is his second food of
choice.  That one does give him diarrhea so I only give it once in a while.

To all of you who have ill fuzzies and to those who have lost a beloved
fuzzy member of your family, my prayers and tears are with you.

Fuzzy hugs and kisses to all, and please keep those funny stories coming.

Boots (aw mom, please keep your feet still I'm trying to sleep on em)
Tippie (why can't I chew on your socks mom?)
Me (cause they're attached to my feet.... Tippie, OUCH!!!!)
Hobie (I just woke up, is it banana time now?)