Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 16:03:45 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I need to get the following information from different states as soon as
possible:

1. Does your state require rabies vaccination of ferrets?

2. Does your state quarantine ferrets that bite, regardless of vaccination
   history?

3. Does your state quarantine ferrets that bite depending upon possible
   exposure to wildlife, vaccination status, etc?

4. Does your state automatically kill and test ferrets regardless of their
   vaccination status?

If you do not know the answer, please do not guess.  Call your veterinarian
or state health department please and let me know the answer.  We've been
known for our accuracy and would have written but time is of the essence so
I need your help-- just no guesses please.

You can e-mail me with the information.  Thanks for your help.  Our next
committee hearing is May 7th and we need your good vibes.

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization
410 Mountain Home Road  Woodside, CA  94062
http://www.ccnet.com/~beisners/gsfs/lobby.html
CALIFORNIANS, YOU CAN FIND OUT YOUR ASSEMBLYMEMBER AND STATE SENATOR BY
VISITING THIS SITE!! IT'S TIME TO CALL AND WRITE THEM TO CO-AUTHOR THE FERRET
BILL, SO ACT NOW!
For pure ferret fun, check out http://www.ferretcalendar.com