From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 15:58:52 -0700
I got a call last night from a lady (old friend, actually) in Manitoba,
Canada, who is starting a ferret association there.  It will be based out of
Winnipeg, and will do the usual stuff -- spread information, take in rescues
etc.  etc.  However, they do not have internet access, and asked if I could
let anyone and everyone in the Manitoba area know that this new club is
forming.  Their first meeting is planned sometime in the next week or two.

So, fellow Canadians but more accurately, Eastern Canadians, with fuzzies
who are looking for friends, you will soon be able to join the MFA.  Carole
asked me to post their contact information (BIG, if you don't feel
comfortable posting it, people can just e-mail me and I'll forward it on to
them directly) on the various ferret lists etc, so here it is:

Manitoba Ferret Assciation
Contact:  Carole Grande at 1-204-224-3996 OR
          Debbie Kelly at 1-204-661-1389.

They've had a lost of response locally, but we're trying to help them reach
everybody.

Tah,

Sheena - [log in to unmask]  | "To Err is Ferret ... To Forgive|
VP - Greater Vancouver      | "... Well, That's Our Job"      |
     Ferret Association      (Wherret Web Pages Coming Soon!)
  We're on the Web! http://www2.portal.ca/~cmc/ferrets/fagv/

[Moderator's note: No problem posting contact info as long as you have
permission... thanks for the info and for asking!  BIG]