From:
"Andrew W.Gould" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 00:14:18 +1000
Australia calling

Thanks for clearing up the immune system response I am know insisting that
my young uns get three shots, much to my vets head shaking and all adults
get the initial two

Where do I find documentation on ferret going and not going feral?  My
initial journal searches proved almost useless.  I am trying to convince the
Vertebrate pest committee that they do not pose a threat as their has been a
move to make ferret Illegal after years of legal Yikes!  So please help I do
not wish to live in a FFZ.

May of your ferret seem to go into heat early.  Is this due to breeders
breeding all year round under lights which control the photoperiod response
or is it just genetic?

Whenever any of my furries have antibiotics they get acidophilus to try and
help their gut flora cope.  I was also reading back issues of this Mailing
list where it was mentioned that like humans, some ferrets may have problems
dealing with antibiotics and cause them to feel too ill to eat, despite
controlling the infection?  Just something to ask the vet.

Well time to go and be popcorned (my SO name for ferret weasel war dance)
all over it diner time

Bethany