Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:33:15 -0500
Hi all.  I've been terribly behind on reading the FML (busy, busy, you
know), but I just wanted to delurk for a few brief moments to say that yes,
there's been another addition to the ferret family.  I'd like to introduce
Geraden, a silver with the potential to be quite huge.  He's a beautiful
blaze boy, and has a wonderful personality.  He's even teaching the dog neat
ferret stuff.

Also, let me just briefly mention a correction I just got wind of.  I wrote
an article for the Houston Area Ferret Association's newsletter on ferret
legalization in Texas.  I spoke with several very knowledgable people in the
state.  At the time, with the rest of the responsibilities of putting out
the first newsletter for this group in a while, I thought I'd covered my
bases when I mentioned a story about Beaumont, Texas persecuting ferret
owners when they were legal to own there.  Apparently I should have gotten a
copy of animal codes, because I've just been informed that they're
*illegal*.  Sigh.  So please, anyone who read the article, please make note
of the change, and I'm sorry.  For a journalism student, who is usually one
of the class favorites I sure goofed this time and I'll try not to do it
again!

Thanks!
Kelly
Reverend Maynard, Edie, Cosette, Static, Magkij znak, and Geraden...
and the anti-dog, Sonar (yorkie)
                                   --->Kelly
 |\__\           /__/|          Head of Animal Optometry
 |  o o         o o  |          "Damn you, Let the Rabbits wear glasses"
/    =p=    =q=    \          University of Houston

(everybody's gotta love crappy ascii art...)
Reverend Maynard: "I'm not looking at you."  Edie: "Snore, squeak."
** "The following sentence is true.  The previous sentence is false." **