Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 22:54:13 EST
>From:    Kat Jones <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: cool toy
>I found a toy today that Hoagie loves!!  It is actually a cat toy, but it
>works for the hoagster .  It is a clear green plastic ball about 6 in. in
>diamter with little holes big enough for a pink nose to go in.

If you think Hoagie goes crazy for the bell, try putting his favorite treat
in there.  We have a similar ball that we put a chocolate chip in, and our
bigger ferret (Angel) will mess with it for a good half hour, trying to get
the chip out or picking it up and trying to take it behind our entertainment
center (The ball is about 1/2" too wide for the gap between the
entertainment center and the wall, and she can't seem to figure that out.)

My request is this - Can somebody email me regarding ECE?  I just recently
got into reading ferret digest, and I keep reading about how horrible ECE
is, but I have no idea what it is at all.  I don't have WWW access from
where I am right now (just email), so if anyone can send some info it would
be greatly appreciated.

     -Bill Weber

[Moderator's note: I sent him the ECE FAQ.  BIG]