From:
katharine long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:32:19 EST
Don't be confused.  These are two different subjects!

My ferrets don't seem to drink very much water.  Their water bottle is a
pint and it will only go down about 1/4" per day...for 2 ferrets!!  Have any
of you noticed how much yours drink?  I worry that mine don't get enough.

Two admissions . . . they do lick the tub after I shower and usually a time
or two more each day when they beg to be put in the tub.  I run a little
water in there then.  Also, my oldest drinks out of my water glass
sometimes.  I know.  I know.  It's not very sanitary but it hasn't killed me
(or her) yet.  Anyway, these two sources don't give them very much either.

Just curious.

I have a two year-old who has just recently started the toe-biting (MINE!)
routine.  She never did it as a baby.  She usually gets me when I m standing
and when I have on soft slippers or socks.  What do you think??????