From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 02:16:40 -0400
Someone (sorry I forgot who) told the FML a couple of months ago (don't
remember exactly when) that HGTV (Home and Garden cable channel) would be
featuring ferrets on its Creature Feature on June 6.  Well I set my VCR and
forgot about it (no I am not senile, but am rather focusing all my little
grey cells on trying to keep the upper hand on Spike, Rascal, and Pookey).

Well, got home last night (after a 13 hour day at the office) and lo and
behold there was something taped on my VCR.  Didn't have the foggiest idea.
So, of course, I watched.  And there was a pretty good segment on fuzzies.
They lokked very cute (if a little subdued) and the hostess was obviously
enchanted.  Very good PR.  A couple of possible mistakes were made -- ie
that "they have found mummified ferrets in Egypt" and that ferrets always go
in the litter box (yea, right, tell that to mine who have decided that the
closet under my long dresses and the corner next to the door and MUCH nicer
poop depositories than any little box -- and yes I have tried putting a
litter box in those places and they just go NEXT to them -- unless I am
glaring at them and then Pookey pretends to go in the box so that he can get
a treat.

[DC]