From:
Susie Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 21:50:22 +0100
>From:    "Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Case histories of rabid ferrets needed ASAP!
>Attention fellow ferret lovers!  I need your help!  Ask for the following
>information, plus anything else they are willing to

Floridians:

There is no need to call Tallahassee, I have the records from last July's
rabid ferret in my files.  (I have the bite reports and the states results
from the CDC.) I have also contacted Ilena with details of this incident and
will be working with her to get her what she needs.

To learn more about the incident, please go to LIFE's web page that contains
several items.  (http://www.acmeferret.com/info_toc.htm#laws)

Happy ferreting!

Susie