From:
Jessika Tischleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 08:16:48 PDT
FMLers & Fuzzie Friends:

Well I finally did it.  Took in two more ferrets to keep Daisy company,
Piper & Smokey.  I am now looking for pet stores that carry a wide variety
of ferret products in Minnesota.  Pet Smart and Petfood Warehouse just don't
cut it!

Specifically I am looking for a carry pouch or bag that they can not escape
from.

If any of you went to the Midwest Pet (ferret) show at the St.  Paul Civic
center, I am sure that you seen what I am looking for.  Unfortunately I
didn't pick one up there (the 2 ferts didn't come along until after the
show).

If anyone responds, please only give me names of Minnesota based stores and
it can not be a mail order business (since I cut up all of my credit cards).

Also, is there a way that I can train my fuzzies to all walk together on
leashes rather than have each of them stretch me in every direction?

Thanks for any feedback.

ALSO thanks to all of you who e-mailed me concerns for Daisy's not eating
problem.  She is still on duck soup and chicken baby food, but she is slowly
taking solids.  I think the new guys have cheered her up!

Thanks Again!

Jessika (and Scott) - proud new parents
Dasiy MonkeyHead - "hey guys get your own cage"
Piper - "ooooooh smelly sweaty socks, let me nibble on your toes"
Smokey - "betcha can't find any of your shoes, heh heh heh heh"

                            \\\///
                         \\  - -  //
                          (  @ @  )
| Jessika Tischleder                                      |
| E-mail: [log in to unmask]                            |
| WWW:    http://www.stcloud.msus.edu/~tischj02           |
                         oooO   (   )
                          (    (_/
                          _)