From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 19:18:52 CDT
yeah!!!  I finally caught up with about a weeks worth of FML's!!!  =-) never
will I get behind again!

I think when I decided to be a ferret slave God said... "here takes these
rescues...watch the fat one she bites..  the other two are great... Oh yea..
there dumber then dirt!" hehehe

Razz has a new hobby..  took me a whole to realise what he was doin..
Walked in the room and he is in the middle on his back staring up..  I of
course freaked!  Ran to him yelling...he was of course fine... so I rolled
over and layed with him... Then I realised he is staring at the celing
fan!!!  round and round and round and round...

OH!  I was giving eveyone a bath the other night..  and though I better
clean there ears out..  it had been a while and lots of yall been talking
about it... I just thought hey they are just fine..  no dirt..  WRONG!!
They where nasty!!  and its only been about a month!!  SO the moral is..
DONT Put it off... do it now while you are thinking about it!

 Got to run! See yall later!
 Austin and :
 RAZZ ( round and round and round and round and round)
 Cj ( Hey look dummy is laying in the floor.. lets go bounce on his gut!!)
 Tippi ( hey I aint dumb... VERY cute but not dumb!! huh? where is eveyone??)