From:
Morgan or Kathy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:23:26 -0700
Hi there!

I just have a couple of quick questions...

#1. I took my ferret to the vet the other day and when they took his temp.
he was retty upset and made a mess of the examination table, but everything
looked OK.  Yesterday I noticed that his excrement had a bit of what
appeared to be mucous in it.  This is the only time I have seen this from
him, should I be concerned or could this just be an upset system from the
vaccines?

#2. My ferrets have a tube that they love to play in (I bought it at a pet
store but it looks indentical to dryer hose) and when one is going one way
and another coming at him he wags his tail ind opens his mouth.  What is
this?  Is it just playful threats?

Thanks!

Morgan & the rugrats/fuzzy carpet sharks!