From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:07:11 -0700
Hi!

I had an idea a few days back about compiling an address list, sort of an
adrenal-problem support group, from people who've written me about adrenal
issues.  I find myself doing a lot of individual correspondence which
doesn't seem real efficient, and the FML is getting real long and I wanted
to have access to a group that is experiencing adrenal issues firsthand.  So
I e-mailed some people I corresponded with about adrenal issues and we now
have a group just starting up!

More is being learned about adrenal problems daily and by pooling our
knowledge and experiences I thought we might discover some things ourselves,
things that might not get into the books til later down the road.  I didn't
hear much back from the FML after posting twice about some symptoms that
look adrenal-related Percy is experiencing -- after exploratory surgery and
the removal of half a right adrenal last November -- so thought I'd try a
different approach.

Though we don't know how it will shape up yet, the idea is to have a group
of people who would read each other's messages about adrenal issues and
hopefully learn from them, and help any still suffering fuzzies get better.
I'm sure a real "list" would be more effective, but I don't have the
know-how or technology to produce it right now.  (I wouldn't be hurt at all
if someone else wanted to and could!).

In my first post I'm suggesting we post group messages to the FML as well,
as is appropriate and we wish, so as to get as much feedback as possible and
increase shared knowledge -- and of course we don't want to appear exclusive
;)p -- and that in adrenal messages to the FML we requestion permission to
post responses to the group.

Anyone is welcome.  Just drop a line to me if you'd like to join!

Take Care!

Lynn Mc. and the Gang of Eight fuzzy beans, including one guy who's
neutered, but doesn't feel so... (plus Schroedee and Squeeks in spirit!)