From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:46:20 -0400
To Anon DS,

As I hope is the case w/Vanessa, our fuzzies live in our family room which
is a DAYLIGHT basement.  It was unfinished & we built it from the floor up
w/our fuzzies in mind - including a ceramic floor & a half door that
prevents them from making their great escape up the stairs.  It has windows
just like any other room in the house.

We spend just about all of our free time (now there's an oxymoron!) there.
BTW, at one time my hubby lived in a basement studio apt & my cousin's been
living in a basement apt for at least 5 yrs now with her 2 parakeets.  If
finished properly, they can be quite cosy.  NY you know - space at a
premium.  I hope this is of some consolation to you.

Our best wishes to Rascal.  Hang in there.

Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu, Chaos & Tuxedo