From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:42:36 -0400
Hi all,

my story doesn't have anything to do with ferrets eating potatos but it is
kinda funny.

Loki and I were visiting my Dad (the ferret spoiler as in "stop following
her around, I didn't follow you around when you were little.  She's fine.")
Dad had one of those BIG mesh bags of potatos on the floor.  Loki was very
interested in said bag.  I suggested that Dad put it in the pantry.  But no,
he insisted there was absolutely no way for her to get those spuds.  HA!
next thing we knew she had drug a HUGE potato from the kitchen into the
living room and deposited it right in the middle of the floor so we could
see it.  Upon investigation we realized that she had jsut kept pulling at
the potato until she managed to pull it through the mesh, which made a huge
hole and we ended up with potatos everywhere!

and did my Dad learn?  NO, he even opens some of the kitchen cabinets so
that she can crawl all over the pots and pans.  His reasoning, he can always
wash them later.  Geeez.

cheers
chris and Loki the spud thief