From:
Otter-Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 08:57:46 EST
OK -- all this talk about cow eaters impels me to one-up you guys (<G>) MY
ferret eats LIONS!  Seriously, I had a huge stuffed lion that Rommel (now
deceased) used to carry (drag) around all over the place... I finally found
it totally faceless under the bed one night - with its stuffing scattered
all over the floor... no hope of sewing him back together -- the face was
completely gone.  We watched Rommel VERY CAREFULLY for a while and the only
negative symptom we saw was his constant searching for that darn lion!  We
got him another but he wasn't interested in the new one.... No mere cows for
him!

Vicky - if English isn't your native language, you sure could have fooled
me!  I've read MANY things less clear and well written than your post, from
people who DO have English as their native language!

Grape Soda --- WOW! They DO smell like grape soda!  Weird...

About the Statue of Liberty --- hmmm... maybe the ferts will just chew off
the torch and put a handful (business?) of ferts in her hand instead!?
Imagine THAT ... Liberty for all ferts!  KEWL

Otter (me) "three ferrets is NOT enough!"
Lynx "These aren't teeth - they're sensory organs! I'm just tasting you!"
Drifter "I'm 6 years old and I can be rotund if I want!"
Silk "Bathtubs are fun, but how do you get OUT?"
Muggsie (cat) "NO MORE PETS!!"

Mitakuye Oyasin