From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:11:07 -0500
Hello all.

This is a short note of thanks to those who replied to my query regarding
Mookie.  Your responses confirmed what I thought but I needed that
re-assurance.  Frankly, I was hoping I was wrong.  Mookie is a very
aggressive whole male and we were wanting to get him vasectomized, hoping
that would curb his behaviour and his smell/desire to mark his territory.  I
guess we will just have to love him (not a great chore I may add) just the
way he is and perhaps get him neutered next year.  Thanks to all that
responded on the FML and privately - your descriptions and explanations were
appreciated and helpful.

Tryntje, Cam, Tawny and the gang of 9 fuzzy kids