From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 15:06:22 -0500
Sorry to post again but I have been trying to send a message to Karyn and it
just won't go so I will post it here if BIG will allow it.
[Sounds like general interest anyhow. BIG]

Hello Karyn

We have had lots of experience travelling with our fuzzies (we have been to
Alask with 5, went camping on several occassions with whatever number we had
at the time and right now we have nine but we took 10 to St. Louis in a
motor home for 10 days last Dec.).  We have travel cages of all sizes that
we use for different occassions.  Even the smallest one has a litter pan.
It is a small tupperware type (you can get ones that are not tupperware but
are cheaper) with sides only about 1 to 2 inches high.  We put in whatever
litter they are using (we now use the wood pellets but we use to use
gravel), carefully drill a hole through the back of the pan and the cage,
and put a screw through it, tightened with a wing nut.  It is perfect.  They
can't move it.  It sure works for us.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Take care.

Tryntje Miller.