From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 11:51:12 -0500
>1. Would you like to see another newsletter for ferrets?

In all honesty, no.  There may be only one ferret magazine, but there are
already dozens of ferret newsletters, put out by local clubs and national
organizations around the country.

>3. Would you pay $15 to $20 a year for this monthly, mailed to your
>   home newsletter?

Likewise, no.  For the same $20, I can join my local ferret club and get
discounted merchandise and vet visits, meetings, talks, and parties, as well
as a bimonthly newsletter; or I can join a club in another part of the
country and support their activities while receiving their newsletter.

No offense is intended.  It's not a bad idea; I just don't think it's
necessary.

- Pam Greene