From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 08:51:27 -0500
I am doing an article on ALTERNATIVE vaccines to protect ferrets from
distemper.  I already know the research behind Fromm - D, Fervac - D, and
Galaxy -D.  I'm not out to start another discussion war on vaccinations, so
PLEASE send your responses to [log in to unmask] by 4/4/97.

What I need to know is this:

1. Is your ferret vaccinated by you or your vet with a vaccine OTHER that
   FROMM, FERVAC, or GALAXY?

2. Is this vaccine only for distemper, or is it a combination shot (parvo,
   etc)?

3. Have you or your vet ever noticed any reactions?

4. Why do you or your vet choose this vaccine and how do you know about
   it's protection in ferrets?

Thanks for your help.

Pam T. Grant