From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:47:14 -0500
It was quarter after 6:00 and you could still see!!!  I dont think it's my
imagine - my two fuzzies have been more playful the last two weeks.  Not up
more - just more playful.  I was beginning to think they were two totally
eccentric unferret like slugs.  And of course to really prove me wrong
"someone" got up on the one counter "they cant get up on" and into the dog
biscuit jar.

The other day I had Giesela on the counter and pulled out the jar of Herring
in "wine" (salt and vinegar).  Since she showed interest I rinsed a piece
off and she ate it!  This from a ferret who doesn't like baby food.  Of
course she wouldn't eat any a couple of nights later.  Could the Headroll
problem be related to an inner ear infection?  Maybe antiobiotics would help.

Mary, Boris and Giesela