Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 09:38:36 -0700
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Response to Jeanne Carley;

1. Thank you for the correct information on the Sierra Club and Waterfowl.

2. My name is Jill I do not know where the JR came from on my post.

3. "It is my understanding......" You might consider the source, or lack of
one, when someone posts what are supposed to be facts regarding the ferret
issue in California.  Rumors and suppositions really don't help this issue
here.

There is a HUGH difference between "Its my understanding" and "These Are The
Facts Regarding Sierra Club and Waterfowl"

This forum is a discussion group the format goes as follows;

Jill writes:
My ferret has two dots on his right ear which means he is from Mars, does
anyone have any info on ferrets from Mars.

Bob responds:
The two dots on your ferrets ear mean that he has been neutered/descented
and probably from Marshall Farms.

Jill responds to Bob:
Thanks, I am relieved that he is not from Mars I couldn't find any
information on ferrets from Mars

Jeanne this was not a personal attack on you or your efforts - IMHO your
condescending attitude will gain you many more enemies than allies.  I could
have been writing an assemblyperson instead I am writing to an ally to
defend myself, which does not benefit our fuzzies.

(Sorry BIG I had to respond, I don't like this type of posting I will be
more careful in my wording in the future)

Jill Owned By
Rupert, Fiona & EB

[Moderator's note: The "JR" was added to your previous post because you
posted anonymously and your post wasn't otherwise signed.  In these cases
I add a one or two letter "signature" in brackets to provide a means for
readers to differentiate one anonymous poster from another.  The letters I
pick aren't necessarily reflections of actual names.

Of course, I prefer they be signed so the anonymous poster can be addressed
by their preferred name/nickname, but lacking that, this works.  BIG]