Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 00:28:29 +1000
From:
"Andrew W.Gould" <[log in to unmask]>
Well double luck seems to have struck not only did I read and contact the
WA supply of Ferret food but a group in SA are looking to make ferret food.
They had sent my stock feed supplyer a potential breakdown which started
with wheat 45.95%, Oats 20% soybean meal12% well I panicked and rang the
company.  No they had not started to make it yet it was a proposed
breakdown.  Yes they would be happy to get a better breakdown and make a
product really suitable for ferrets!  So If all goes well we may have three
manufactures.  Unfortunately Australia is small in ferret numbers so one
may decide not to do it but they are in very different locations each about
1400km from each other so they may all stay.

Many of you have raved about Totally Ferret but I cannot seem to get an
e-mail through to them it keeps being returned as no carrier and snail mail
has been sent but between Australia post and America it may take a long
while, or never get there(I am an ex-postal worker, whilst studying at
Uni.).  Any one who can give me a different route to try would be more than
graciously received Also is the food any shape size smell etc that I should
recommend to a would be manufacturer.  Marshall farms sent me a breakdown of
their food how is it?  do ferrets like it?  how much $ is it Is the
yellowing in ferrets not caused by the hormonal fluctuation of seasons,
producing a greater oil out put.  Even desexed ferrets go through seasonal
fluctuations, don't they?  Is the Vit C given acid free or standard?

I have a one year old child who gave up dummies /soothers etc some time ago
but the ferrets found the old ones today and oh boy the best games of tug o
war I have seen in ages and the rubber seems to be holding up well.  I'll
remove them at the first sign of a puncture but it is the cutest thing
seeing a 4lb white albino with a glow-in the dark dummy in his mouth coming
up a dark corridor toward you.

Well for a change of pace I have a rat with a fractured scapular to feed
(self induced no ferret responsible)

Bethany and the fuzzy crowd