Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:42:35 -0500
From:
Stuart & Susan Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
I have questions for the experts :
(1) My threesome have been chewing up their hammocks and pooping fleece.
I've read that this is a sign of boredom.  I don't know what kind of toys to
put in their cage that they will not consume as well.  I've tried various
hard rubber and hard plastic toys, but they seem to shred and ingest
everything.  Any ideas on safe toys?

(2) As of this evening, they are also projectile pooping - does this mean
they're REALLY bored?  Seriously, at what point is this cause for concern
(and action)?  They seem fine otherwise.  They are eating, drinking and
playing normally, and producing non-projectile poop as well.

On a lighter (and less smelly) note, I'd love to hear some hypotheses about
Jerill's penchant for batting and paddling at water in a dish like he is a
bear snagging salmon.  Is it just part of the whole digging thing, or
something else?

I particularly enjoyed Lynn Wiegard's post about the honey pot.  She painted
such a vivid picture of the debacle.  I nearly fell out of my chair laughing
over the ferret barking at his butt after consuming a scotch bonnet pepper.
I've never personally experienced the 'ring of fire', but I can vouch for
the fact that you do get 'stoned' on hot peppers.  The pain releases
endorphins, so you get a "runner's high" - all natural, and no crashing
afterwards.  As we chileheads say, "it hurts SO good"!

Stuart and I would like to get in the long and growing line of people
clamoring to host Mo' Bob.  We live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and can
provide good beer, good eats, and the entertainment of three charming
fuzzies.

Ferret Love,
        Susan (and Stuart)
        Jerill (goin' fishin')