Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 13:25:26 -0500
From:
sophie richard <[log in to unmask]>
Hello ferret lovers,

I live in Quebec city (in the prov. of Quebec, Canada) and ferrets are not
very popular here.  Some pet stores sell them but they only sell sables,
albinos and badgers.  I was very lucky to find a black eyed white which was
sold to me as an albino... But that is not what I wanted to tell you...

A friend of mine is desperately looking for pandas.  She already has two
sable ferrets, Nestie and Yoshi, and she would like to get one, maybe two
pandas.  If you know where she could call or go, e-mail me the information
and I will tell her.

Thank you from me and my crew:

Sophie (The human) and
Virgule, Toupie, Globule, Lestat and Virus... (the carpet sharks)

And from:
Marielle (the human), Yoshi and Nestie..