Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 12:19:32 -0600
From:
Stuart & Susan Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Dear FML,
I am writing on behalf of a dear friend and fellow ferret Mom.  She is
pregnant (Hallelujah!  The artificial insemination finally worked!!!) and is
concerned about toxoplasmosis.  Her husband is changing the litter, of
course, but now she wants to know if the ferrets can be tested for it.  Our
vet doesn't know anything about it.

I gather from the comment Dr. Williams made in the FAQ (part 12.4) that
there is such a test.  Can anyone tell me the name of it?

In other news, the clear dryer hose I ordered from Lori Sies arrived the
other day.  It is a huge hit : much scurrying through it with tail wapping.
We're having a big time with it.

Ferret kisses,
    Susan and Stuart
    Jerill (I'm an otter)
    Tom (c'mere Gabriella, you look like you need to be dragged around by
         your scruff)
    Gabriella (catch me, then!)