Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 18:04:53 -0800
From:
"Thomas W. Kemper, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Hey Guys!  Major Burns here.  Boy!...you wouldn't BELIEVE how ferret math
has struck around here.  Remember, I said I thought it might be fixin' to
(that's how we say about to) strike when my human built me the BIG (sorry
Mr. BIG) cage a few weeks ago.  Well....last Thursday nite, my folks put me
in this Suburban thing that I like to ride in a lot, but the next thing I
know, here we are in this house and there's MY TWIN BROTHER to the 4th
power!!!!!  I mean, he looks like me only there's 3 times more of him than
me!  Well, wouldn't you know, but next thing I know, he's living with me.
Whew!  Didn't think I'd ever get through to him that I'm the Alpha ferret
around here.  Turns out he's a good guy, just never gets any exercise 'cause
his folks never let him out of his cage.  He's outa shape too, 'cause I been
kickin' his fuzzbutt pretty good 'cept when he lays down on top of me!!!
Anyway his name is Scooter, but I've given him the nickname the "Dook of
Earl".(condolences to Gene Chandler) Now, if I can just litterbox train him,
and get some of that weight off him, he'll be just like me, sweet, loveable,
and WORTHLESS.  My humans really know how to treat a nice guy like me, and
'ol Dook of Earl doesn't know it yet, but he just got turned loose in the
'ol brierpatch, so to speak.

Anyway, around to the reason for my post.  I was wondering that since our
business is growing (looks like we may get to re-rescue a little female in
a day or two), if there are enough fuzzie lovers here in East Texas, in the
Longview, Tyler, Marshall area to kinda think about putting together a
Ferret Lovers of East Texas club kinda sorta.  If any of you guys(in honor
of our illustrious Mr. BIG up there in Nueva York), or any of ya'll are
online here on the FML, E-mail me directly, and lets see what we can cook up.

Sukie, I rejoice with you that Meltdown has been healed, but selfishly
anguish with you for having to say good-bye.  Remember, you haven't lost
something when you know where it is.

Dooks to all, warm fuzzies of the world - - -UNITE!!!
Major Burns - "What IS that thing...it's HUGE!!!"
Scooter - "Now, THIS is more like it...COOL!!" :-)