Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 00:13:27 -0500
From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everybody!

I have been getting SOOO much e-mail about Odor Digester, that I literally
cannot reply to everyone personally (I'm sorry!  It's nothing personal, I
swear!) So, here's what I can tell you all.

Odor digester is (according to the label) an Enzyme-Producing Bacteria.
It's a Synergized 4-Strain Formula with Tyranosaurus Bacillus (don't ask me,
I just know it works.)

It almost seems that the name of the stuff is Liquid Alive, or maybe that's
a product in the Odor Digester, it's hard to tell from the label.  The name
of the company that makes it is Dymon, and I haven't checked to see if they
have a web site.

Also according to the label, it's has a pleasant fragrance (it does), it's
biodegradable, non-toxic to animals or humans, and it's certified
salmonella-free.  Some of the places it suggests to use it (there's a bunch)
include: "Animal shelters, funeral homes :) kennels, carpet cleaners,
prisons :) waste facilities, rest rooms, and so on.  It can be used on
carpet, upholstery, concrete, cinder block, porous surfaces, grout joints,
painted surfaces, garbage cans and trucks, waste containers, mattresses, and
all water safe textiles, linens, and surfaces, and on trees, shrubs, and
grass.  As animal urine odor digestant/deterrent and to decompose fecal
matter."

So, where to get it?  I get it from a local office supply company, but
here's the address and telephone number listed on the label:

Dymon, Inc.
3401 Kansas Avenue
Kansas City, Kansas 66106
(913) 321-5537

It cost me $5 for a 1-quart bottle, which can be diluted with up to 10 parts
water (I use it straight, but the dealer who sells it to me says it works
really well even when diluted.)

I hope this answers all of the questions that I've gotten about the stuff.
For anyone who's reading this for the first time, this stuff can be used
anywhere around pets; I spray it directly in ferret cages and in cat/ferret
litterbox areas, even when the ferrets/cats are there (I just wouldn't spray
it near their eyes; I doubt it would do any damage but there are perfumes in
this product and I figure it would burn their eyes.)

Kymberlie Becker
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM