From:
Jessika Tischleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:58:10 PDT
Hey Everybody:

I want to thank eveyone who e-mailed me in the last week in regards to my
questions I posted.

My problem now is that Daisy won't eat any of the snacks that you all
suggested.  No bananas, no raisins, etc.....

Daisy won't go near water either.

Daisy won't play games either.

She loves to run outside but that is about it for her activities.

The only snacks she will take are honey-nut cherios and frootloops which I
don't like to giver to her regularily because of the sugar.

She will eat the yogurt-vitamin snacks that are meant for hamsters
and about once every 2 weeks a ferret=bite.

Just curious to any other suggestions.  I need to fatten her up, but in a
healthy way.

Thanks!
Jessika & Scott "Daisy quick licking our ears when we are sleeping!"
Daisy MonkeyHead "I love to sleep in the long underware drawer!"

                           \\\|///
                         \\  - -  //
                          (  @ @  )
| Jessika Tischleder                                      |
| E-mail: [log in to unmask]                            |
| WWW:    http://www.stcloud.msus.edu/~tischj02           |
                         oooO   (   )
                          \_)