From:
"Vickmark, Ryan CServ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:32:00 -0600
Hello, I just wanted to let you all know that I emailed the makers of those
Catz and Dogz screensavers asking if they had ever considered making one for
ferrets.  Their reply sounds pretty promising, here's the message I sent
them and their reply:

>>Hello, I think that the Dogz and Catz that you guys developed are great!
>>Unfortunately, I am not a dog or cat fancier.  Instead, my favorite pets are
>>ferrets!  So, my question is are you guys planning on developing any ferretz
>>in the future?  I think that there would be a great deal of interest for
>>these computerized critters.  They are currently the third most popular
>>companion pet.  Ferrets are very fascinating creatures that entertain for
>>hours.  Just sit down and play with one for an hour and I think that you
>>will agree that Ferretz is a pretty good idea.  Thanks for reading my
>>suggestion.

>Ryan:
>
>Stick around! You may be pleasantly surprised in the coming months.....(hint
>hint)
>
>have a great day and keep your suggestions coming!
>
>PF.MAGIC

I wonder if these screensavers will be banned in California?  Heh, we should
send a free copy to the CaCa Fish Gestapo when they finally do come out.

--Ryan, Crystal, Mischief (cat), Angus and Lily (ferrets)