From:
"Matthew J. Ungerer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:00:20 EDT
I am having extreme trouble getting my 6 month yr.  old ferret Chloe to use
the litter box.  My other ferret Luna (1.5 y.o.) has no problems whatsoever.
Sometimes I think that Chloe doesn't like to use the litter box that Luna
uses (she smells around in it, then proceeds to go to the bathroom right
next to the box rather than inside of it).  She uses the box in her cage
without any prblems, it's just when she's out in my room (which is most of
the day, even if I am not around) that there are problems.  There are 2
boxes outside the cage.  I have tried everything mentioned in the FAQ.  Does
anyone have any other suggestions, and has anyone ever heard of ferrets
preventing other ferrets from using "their" litter box?

Thanks,
Matt