From:
Jaclyn D Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 00:57:45 -0400
Earlier today, Trevor broke the the point of his upper right canine off.  It
showed red, but didn't actually bleed.  I called my vet and was told that if
he didn't eat or drink for 24 hrs then they would pull it, but other than
that there was nothing to be done.  By the time I was off the phone, he was
eating, but I am afraid that it aches him, and want to know if I can give
him some anbesol or tylenol or aspirin or something.  Also, I want to know
if the break is going to cause trouble later (cavities, pain, dark dead
tooth, etc.?) What signs should I look out for?  I love my babies dearly and
this really bothers me.

And completly unrelated....
I popped the tube while riding my mountain bike.  (On the way, back from a
Criminal Justice class.  Thankfully, I was not out on a trail.) In any case,
I have now an innertube (26" x 2") that has a hole.  Kif is already very
interested.  Any ideas on toys to be made from this?  It could be patched
and re-inflated if someone's idea calls for a good tube.  Come on, help me
here, exercise your imagination.  (Not like ferret people aren't subjected
to enough of that already.)

Thanks.  Mail me directly or post.

Jacki
Kif-"Let me get in your way just a little more so maybe you can't get the
tire back on the wheel and I can theive it away." Ah ha ha dook dook dook
Trevor-"Mom, am I going to lose a tooth?  Kif & Charlie would be one up."
Charlie-"That guy did something terrible.  The lasagna must now go
EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!"  (neutered today)