From:
Gary Connors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:53:52 -0400
Anybody happen to watch 7th Heaven last night?  They had a pair of ferrets
on there.  A hood was trying to sell them to a pet shop.  The pet shop clerk
told him they were illegal and to get out of the store.  So the guy hangs
out in front of the store.  The two youngest children of the 7th Heaven
family (haven't watched it enough to know the characters) find a $50 bill
and head for the pet shop.  The hood talks them into buying the ferrets to
breed and make money.  He tells them they need very little care and you can
keep them in a shoebox with holes punched in it.  They buy the ferrets and
bring them home.  They try to hide them but of course the ferrets get loose
in the house.  Of course they dub in squeeky sounds that sound more like
someone squeezing a squeekie toy than anything live.  At the end this friend
that was staying with them wants them.  The mom tells him that ferrets are
illegal and the friend say "So what?  They look like good company.".

A very good episode.  I wish I had taped it.

Gary

Gary D. Connors      Postmaster            M/A-COM
(508) 442-4071                             Mailstop 206
Email: [log in to unmask]                  1011 Pawtucket Blvd
Fax: (508) 442-4090                        Lowell, MA 01853

You lock the door, and throw away the key.  There's someone in my
head, but it's not me.          -  Pink Floyd