From:
Kevin Conklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 16:22:34 -0400
Just my 2c.  Thank you everyone out there that has posted their experiences
with their sickly ferrets.  I do admit that the play-by-play should be
avoided, I certainly do not feel that we should not post about our fuzzies
last days with us.

Laz, my adoptee from the Trooper last June, has been diagnosed with
lymphosarcoma and I don't know when he'll pass on, but when he does, I'm
sure happy that there are people out there with sympathy and compassion for
a lost loved pet.  Yes, some people on this list have family members who
just don't understand the joys of fuzzies, that's why this list is so
special.  My mom thinks they are related to rats and just refuses to accept
them as a pet.  Thankfully I'm married and not living with her!

Don't like the sob stories?? Your fingers have free will to pass over them.
I do when they don't benefit me.

Happy Dooking,
Dar, Rascal, Tozer, Laz, Raspberry and Radar