From:
Fran Wiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 19:18:02 -0400
The BFC's "SOS" All-Specialty Ferret Show is coming up on Sat. April 19th.
If you need directions or have any questions regarding the show, call BFC's
Secretary, Wanda Larkin, @ (410) 922-7655.  Hope even if you didn't enter
any of your furry kids, that you will join us for what promises to be a fun
day for all.  I think the Silver, Sable (2 rings), Marshall Farms (2 rings)
& Chocolate rings are full, possibly more since I haven't gotten the latest
count.  Also, the "Elvis" ring has not filled, & the weight requirement of
5+ lbs. has been reduced to include all "hunky hobs" who want to give a
whirl to becoming the next "King", even if they are less than 5 lbs.!  So
if you are interested in adding one of your "hunks of burning love" to the
list of competitors, contact Wanda Larkin @ the number listed above..."thank
you very much".

Hope to see ya' then!  Fran & the Fuzzies in PA