From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:40:48 -0400
I just realized that I misread Anon's post-- it's Rascal who's ill, not
Caezar-- I'm very, very sorry for opening up my big mouth, it sounds like
things are rough enough for you as it is without doofuses like me spouting
off.  We're hoping along with you that your state sees the light, and I hope
that you can weather your current storms.

With apologies,
Regina, Cully and Amelia

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing..."   Peggie Lee