Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 11:54:51 -0400
Hi,

First time writer here.  My ferret Jordan is just over one year old, and she
is still biting, although it is usually in play.  You know, I go chasing her
and I finally catch her and she turns around and nips me.  This gets
unpleasant after a while.  Is there any way to stop this, and still say to
her that it is okay to play chase, but the nipping is a problem?  Please
reply to my address only, please.

And one other thing.  Does anyone have an idea as to what toys are good for
when Jordan is in her cage?  She gets bored really easy with all the squeeky
toys I get her.  Any ideas?

Oh, by the way, Jordan got her name because when I bought her, I picked her
up and she stuck her tongue out at me.  Hee hee!  ---Marc

 "Hello.  My name is Inigo  |      Marc Renzoni        | "I find your lack
 Montoya.  You killed my    |     SUNY at Buffalo      |       of faith
 father.  Prepare to DIE!"  | [log in to unmask] |      disturbing."
 -from "The Princess Bride" |       GO BILLS!!         | -Darth Vader, ANH