From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 07:54:30 -0600
Suki and Steve -
We're praying for Meltdown, your step mom, and you two.  In one of my herb
books it mentions Cornsilk as a natural diuretic.  I haven't done any
followup reading on it so I don't know how it would affect the heart but
might be worth looking into.  Black Cohosh may be beneficial, but again I
haven't looked into it either.  I'm just beginning my research on herbs for
heart problems in an effort to help our little dog, Monty.  I don't have my
herb book with me today but I'll go through it tonight and see what I can
find.  Gary has a different herb book than I do so perhaps he can find
something there too.

Hugs and love to all. tle