From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 17:09:19 -0500
Maybe this was a repeat but I just saw fX Pet Dept.  They had a child
actress from the Guiding Light and she had her ferret Sweet Pea with her, a
cute choclate sable.  Also their pet picture of the day were 4 ferrets from
Wilmington DE.

I also just watched the movie Babe - I loved the little mousie chorus but
thought it would have been better if cast with ferrets!

Also has anyone been collecting all the Duck Soup recipies?  Mine don't seem
to like the couple of tried.  Lots and lots of recipies on a web site
somewhere hopefully?

AND I need to know if you can freeze duck soup?  I'm going on a long work
trip and would like to make some and freeze it for the sitter just in case.

Mary, Boris and Giesela