From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 14:10:19 -0500
Hello all,
I don't remember telling this story yet, but..... Wednesday night my
daughters and I were at church, we sat down in a pew, and then decided we
would move back a pew before the service started.  We did, and my daughter
turned to me and whispered, "Mom, you dropped a raisin in the other pew" I
quickly got up and retrieved the raisin from the crevice of the pew and
dropped it in my pocket.  I wondered how I transferred a raisin from home to
church.

Well it came to me, I was not the culpit, nor was it one of my 4 ferrets.
Obviously it was a Mother with small child (children) and had raisins to
feed them, and one was dropped.  So I sit with a raisin in my pocket!!!!!!!
Or maybe it was a ferret attending church and giving thanks to the Good Lord
for giving him/her a wonderful home and great owners, and took a few raisins
to snack on ;)))))

Have a blest day,
Marti