Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 23:16:09 -0500
i just wanted to thank everybody for there kind words, Bambi was our baby,
and our 4 year old daughter is taking it harder than we thought she would.
I was going to personally thank everybody myself but I lost all the e-mail.
I just wanted to let everybody know that it meant alot to me to have so much
support.  It's still very hard to think that such a wonderfull creature had
such a short life, but I am just glad that she's not suffering and in pain
anymore.  Bambi had canine distemper.  We don't have a dog and we got her 9
week shot but before we got her 12 week shot she got sick.  The Vet is now
questioning weather or not Bambi got her 6 week shot through marshall farm.
People from Marshall Farm call me everyday about bambi and I have to explain
the whole thing everytime they call and it's making it so much harder on me.
They told me that this weekend they would ship a replacement ferret out to
me, and I got so mad!!!!!!  Bambi can and never will be forgotten in this
family and she WILL NOT be replaced.  They just acted as if this was an
everyday thing, I sure hope to god that it's not and if it is I hope to God
something is done about it.  The people I have talked to so far seem to have
no feelings what so ever, how can they not?  I was sitting in my chair today
thinking about how unfair life has been lately and chills just ran over me
and I could swear to God I smelled Bambi's smell in the air.  I felt so much
better thinking that she is still with me some how but maybe I'm selfish for
wanting her here.  I hated seeing her in all that pain but I would give
anything just to scoop her up in my arms again and to feel her licking my
face and attacking my hair when i lay on the floor to watch T.V.  everybody
keeps telling me that it willl get easier, but I feel as if it never will.
I just hope that she is happy where she's at now, free of pain and she knows
that I still love her with all my heart and soul and she will ALWAYS be my
little angel girl.

                                Hannah