From:
Alan Moen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:05:41 -0500
>I am wanting to know the date for the Michigan Ferret Show held somewhere
>in the Detroit area, I have sent for info and waiting for it ...

Marti,

FerretQuest '97, put on by the Great Lakes Ferret Assoc. will take place on
June 7, 1997.  Current details and maps can be found at
http://loki.stuaffrs.wayne.edu/glfa.html

I'm not aware of anything in April - if there is something, I'm sure someone
else will respond.

You might consider checking out the MI shelters, also found on the GLFA web
page.

HTH!

Alan

 --
Alan Moen                           [log in to unmask]
LAN Manager, Wayne State University Counseling & Placement Services