From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:16:52 -0500
Hi all, could someone tell me of any ferret shelters near the Youngstown, OH
area?  A friend is interested in adding a little fuzzy to her household (how
could she not be after me gushing on and on about Loki?).  Also, is there a
ferret organization in that area that she could contact for ferret info?
She likes to be very well prepared before welcoming a new member.  And for
that matter are there any ferret organizations in or near northern West
Virginia?

Thanks a bunch
Chris
owned and operated by Loki