From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 06:52:52 -0600
hi everybody!  just a few questions.first , my fiance just bought me a baby
silver mitt for my birthday,we get to pick him up on Thursday so i'm really
excited the only proble is I have 2 ferrets right now a 2yr old male and a
1yr old female who get along great.What are the chances of them not
accepting him?  I don't have any other cages so what is the best way to know
if he is going to be safe?  When I got the little girl I borrowed a small
cage a nd put her next6 to the big one so they could get used to
eachother(this is not an option since the person moved out of state with the
extra cage)but if anyone has any suggestions i'd really appreciate it.Also i
had previously written about my ferrets back nails being kind of brittle any
comments or suggestions on this matter?  one other thing i've been reading
alot on ferrets with insulinoma what exactly is it and how can you tell a
ferret has it?  Thanks in advance to any responses!

~nikki and the Milwaukee brat pack aka sassy and phoebe!