From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:40:39 +0000
Well, everyone, I can now drive everyone crazy full time.  Don't drool, but
I invested in a Powerbook 1400 and so now I can type up stuff at school in
the library during my breaks.  Who wants to read Descartes and Lacan anyway?

Me and the gang are going to have fun the next few days.  Due to Ollie's
recurring boughts of straining and squatting, everyone gets metronidazole
for the next five days.  Let's see, 19 ferrets and 3 cats, oh, should only
take me a couple hours a day.  Yep, I get to go to the doc too.  Just in
case.  I am partially symptomatic but do to a history of gut troubles I
don't know what is causing it.  Oh well, I can make faces with the ferrets.

Miss Pookie Bear (aka White Fang) has learned to undermine the latest round
of ferret proofing for the washer and dryer.  Seems she likes to sleep
behind the dryer.  Wouldn't be too bad except that do to her deafness, she
can't hear me when I call.  So I have to climb onto the washer to see behind
it to find her.  Sigh.

Took Pooks, Ollie and Nicky boy to the vet's last night.  Nicky, if you
remember, is Pookie's boyfriend and the one who has limited use of his hind
legs.  He also is 3.1 pounds and has a *large* belly.  I wanted that big pot
checked so we laid him on his back, and while I rubbed his neck the vet
palpitated his abdomin.  She was so gentle and soft, that he went to
sleep!!!  It was so cute, this big pear shaped DEW on his back, with all 4
feet splayed out.  Such a sweetie.  Course he woke up in a hurry when it was
time for the fecal sample.

Miss Stella, who is queen of all, now has an online boyfriend.  But she has
sworn me to secrecy since he is so cute she is afraid all the other girl
ferts will chase after him.  They write regularly to each other and send
pictures back and forth.  I have to argue with her all the time now to get
to use my own computer.

Well, I am off to creative writing to turn in my short story.  Thanks for
the new title Trish, "Thorny Roses."

Hugs and fuzzy kisses,

Maggie and the Mid Missouri Mustelid Mob