From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:51:00 -0500
Scooter and Ashling are now about 9 weeks old, and today began leaping with
their play -- not really pronging yet, but more of a trunk lift with mostly
a rear leg push-off.  Ashling also is doing her first back arches if
startled.

For the first time in many years we are having to buy paper cups to poke
holes in the bottoms of and then give to ferrets.  Looks like Jumpstart is
going to be like Hjalmar that way.

Yesterday Ashling was doing something which was a very Meltdown thing and
Steve called me in so we watched her with smiles on our lips and tears
rolling down our cheeks.

'Chopper, Spot, Meeteetse and Warp have been ruling the roost, with 'C being
the big boss, and the others felling their oats a bit when they have "only"
time.  It's amazing what little kits will do for garnering mature,
responsible (cough-cough), and emperor-like behavior.

Has anyone tried Cheweasel?  It's supposed to be digestable toy shaped
chewing object with a taste they like and a rubber-like texture.

Sukie