From:
Jim Gsoell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:46:56 -0500
Dear FML,
I wrote about a week ago, with my worries and concerns as a first time
ferret owner.  I really appreciate all the friendly replies.  I tried to
answer all the e-mail I received but may have missed a few.  If I neglected
to thank you for your help I apologize, and thank you now.  I didn't fail to
thank you out of rudeness, but because in addition to being a ferret newbie,
I am a computer newbie too.

I have a couple of new questions, does anyone know of a hairball remedy that
ferrets actually like?  I bought some Hartz salmon flavored hairball remedy.
I got Thelma to take it on a raisen, but Laweasel (who does not like
raisens) wouldn't even take it with ferretone on it.  When I scruffed her
and squirted some in her mouth she literally projected it about a foot out
of her mouth.  I have to get something into her because she managed to eat
some foam rubber carpet pad.  There is now a large rock on the corner of the
carpet that Laweasel learned to pull up.

Thanks again to all you friendly ferret people who have helped me.  Dawn
(I am not Jim, he is my ex)