From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 18:16:25 -0500
Bob's picture: Ok, the picture had straightish hair, but that was because it
was pulled back into a 'tail and I had been wearing a hat and I was hot and
sweaty and the moon was full and three stars exploded somewhere in the
universe that day.

Amanda: You promised you wouldn't tell.  I'm surprised you didn't say "Smoke
gets in your Eyes" was playing in the background.  BTW, the ferts came from
Chris at the Oregon Ferret Shelter and half-way house for wayward Bobs.

Tim: Boob was a Freudian finger slip.  I do it all the time.  However, I
have since watched "Mr. Holland's Opus" and can sign something really cool
now.  Elizabeth is very proficent at signing, and talks to me in sign all
the time.  Strange how I know exactly what she is saying....

Bob C and the 17 Mo' Quadrupedal Creeps