From:
Maggie Mae Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 22:25:32 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

I just wanted to say I didn't mean to discourage anyone about their ferret
pics!  I was trying to encourage all of you by pointing out that not every
picture you take will be a good one.

If you look at my web page again, the pictures of the swimming pool have
green cast to them because of a goof.  Me, who should know better, set the
flash wrong and it didn't fire.  Viola!  Green pictures.

So be aware, we all get bad shots. But the main thing is just to keep
trying and you too can get a wonderful shot!

Maggie Mae