From:
karen vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 21:22:25 -0400
Hey, Bob!  How old is Elizabeth?  She's loads of fun!  Is she real?  And is
Andrew your son?  How many kids do you have?  (Not furry!) What happened
to-the mom?  Makes me kind of want to take my ferrets shopping and see what
yarns I can spin!

Does anyone remember Karat, my first?  She's 5 and was having "the problem"
(swollen genitalia) every March.  Well, 2 years now and she's had no
trouble!  But little Silver has a cough that won't quit-when you think she's
okay, she'll have a sudden paroxysm of coughing that sounds awful!  We keep
her in when most of the others are outdoors.  It's always either too hot or
too cold or too wet for her.  Once she was the "greeting committee" for all
new ferrets here!  She never weighed over half a pound, but used to try to
kill newcomers.  No more!  She's about 4 and pretty fragile.  The others
were all rescues, I think!  (Sometimes I wonder just what kind of "rescue"
they were given-so-no more.  I turn away now, unless...............Karen